5) ADVERTISING COMPANY EXPENSES: Advertising clients pay for the artwork, printing, and installation of their ads plus their sales commissions.
6) NET PROFIT: After you get your capital investment back you should net between 60% to 70% percent of the annual gross income on a digital billboard in a good location. A lot of this depends on how well you negotiated your billboard property lease.
7) BILLBOARD FEDERAL INCOME TAX: You can write your billboard investment off 100% on depreciations.
8) BILLBOARD INSURANCE: On a standard digital billboards insurance can start around $1500.00 a year. Shop for the best rates.
9) DIGITAL ELECTRIC: Electric on average outdoor digital billboards can range from $300 to $400 per month depending on where you are geographically located plus the size of your digital.
10) BILLBOARD ANNUAL PERMIT FEES: Annual permits fees depend on the geographically located. As your state and city officials.
11) TANGIBLE PROPERTY TAX: It varies from one geographical located to another. Ask your local property taxing authority.
12) DIGITAL GUARANTEES: Digital screens are normally guaranteed for 5 years plus. Most digitals are manufactured to burn for 100,000 hours of continuous service. Digital billboards are extremely low voltage and low maintenance which means low electric billboards.
13) DIGITAL BILLBOARD ENGINEERING: Digital billboards are engineered today to withstand up to 115 to 125 miles per hour.
14) DIGITAL BILLBOARDS AND THE INTERNET: Let my company bring the magic of the 21st century's digital age home via Internet any place on the planet. Operate your digital billboards via Internet from the convenience of your computer, smartphone or iPad at home, abroad, while you are traveling, anywhere you have access to the Internet.
View your billboards activities with the on board cameras in real time, contact your billboard from any place on the planet via the Internet. Print out your advertising activities for the day, week or month on your local printer. With a few clicks on your computer's keypad take a photo of your client's newly posted ad and send it to them via Internet. Bookkeeping made simple! Let me show you how the magic is done, call Tom today at (352) 362-6431 or email Tom at email@example.com
HOW MUCH INCOME DOES A DIGITAL BILLBOARD COST?
Did You Know?
One Digital Billboard In a Great Location Can Average $24,000.00 to $80,000.00 a Month? Even More!
Welcome to Billboard Brokers of America, LLC, my name is Thomas “Tom” Gunter everyone calls me Tom. I have 50 plus years of experience in the outdoor advertising industry and I would like to share some facts with you to help give you a better insight of the digital outdoor advertising industry and help make your outdoor advertising venture one of success.
If you are looking for an investment that will deliver quicker and higher returns on your dollars think outdoor billboard advertising. If you have the funds and want to take it to the next level Think digital billboard sales! Digital billboards in the right locations bring in amazing ROI for their owners!
Did you know? Digital billboards can be operated remotely by your computer, smart phone or iPad. You can live in New York City and operate a digital billboard in Los Angeles or London via Internet. You also can do a print out on your local printer every ad that ran that day, that week, that month or year. With your Internet connection you can add or change the advertising with a few clicks of the keys on your computer or phone, they are so simple a 14 year old kid can operate one.
Check out the many services my company and I have to offer to assist in helping you find the right digital billboards and locations for you.
We are a turnkey digital billboard sales and development company. We offer the following services:
Digital Billboard Sales
Digital Billboard Installations
Digital Billboard Property Leasing
Digital Billboard Management
Jump Start Advertising Sales
Digital Billboard Rentals
Digital Billboard Evaluations and Research
All copyrights and rights of reproduction protected and reserved by the Copyright laws of the United States, and Billboard Brokers of America, LLC April 15, 2013.